“I get pretty noisy, pretty rambuctious, sometimes: Mayte makes me mellow”.
(Prince, genn. 1997)
- “Once I learned that, the rest seemed to come pretty easily”
- “An enigmatic, charismatic character”
- “A slur that comes from lack of sleep”
- #21 Adonis and Bathsheba
- “The man with bovine, brown eyes”
- The legend starts in the refrigerator of America: Minnesota
- “While now I won’t touch oatmeal”
- “His smile is benign, almost meek”
- The first Chinese rocker
- #20 Around The World In A Day
- “I was a very good fighter. I never lost”
- “He does everything on his records except press and sell them”
- “We’re wild and free”
- Okay, you win!
- He stops in mid thought
- I never considered myself as a singer
- “Who?” “Prince”
- He plays by ear
Devi accedere per postare un commento.